Singles Adventure Vacation: Have Fun with Like-minded People
Are you a single? Do you ever go out on vacation? If so, have you ever taken a ‘singles adventure vacation’ where you have enjoyed great outdoor activities with like-minded people?
Before I proceed, let me tell you what a singles ‘adventure vacation’ is. It is nothing out of this world; simply put, it is a vacation full of outdoor activities provided you are an active person.
Adventure vacation is broadly categorized six ways:
- Rock climbing – This climbing excursion is for those who love rocks and loves to scale rugged terrains taking great risks. All you have to do is check out which singles’ group is arranging such a vacation. Also, if you are just a beginner, you have to check which group would accept you and which equipment/gear you require to take along with you.
- River rafting – This water excursion is for those who love water and does not mind to take risks with it. River rafting is not for those with a weak heart. Careening down a river is no joke; it involves a lot of risk. An added advantage will be your swimming abilities.
- Fishing – As it will be the first time for you, you need to be with expert fishing guides to learn the tricks of fishing. You can also learn from the other members of the singles’ group you will be joining. Ask them the gears you require to carry for fishing.
- Safaris – Why don’t you join a singles’ group going for wildlife excursion, especially if you are person with a strong independent streak in you? There are many such places in Africa, the United States, and other countries where you can visit to enjoy the nature and the life it shells. The national parks and wildlife sanctuaries offering guided tours are a good option.
If you are a daredevil and do not shrink away from enormous risks, then join such like-minded singles’ group and venture into natural deep forests. Of course, you have to know what to carry on such a vacation. Also know that on this type of safari singles adventure vacation rates may be for doubles so if the group doesn’t do it, you should seek out a like-minded person to share your room (or tent) with so the rates are more reasonable.
- Dude ranch – It is a type of ranch where the people allow outsiders to visit the ranch and experience their work. They will help you to learn cattle roping, horse riding, and other ranch related work. You must be mentally prepared to do all the hard work and not grumble every minute you are asked to do some work. If you are a purely city person who loves to work 9 to 5 and laze around other times, then dude ranch is absolutely not the place for you.
- Voluntary work – It falls under the category of adventure vacation. Well, doing voluntary work is an adventure in itself if you are not the person cut out for the above mentioned vacations. Under this voluntary work category, you can help researchers who are studying and carrying researches on endangered animals. This way, you can see many exotic locales and be a part of the research group working towards environment preservation.
Of course, you will be offered room and board in exchange of your hard work. All you have to be is civic minded laced with an adventurous mind. This is sort of a special type of singles adventure vacation and one you will not only enjoy yourself, but help others in the process.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have a long weekend or want to take the whole week off, why not join a singles’ group and go on a singles adventure vacation. During weekends, you can go somewhere near you home but with a whole week off, or two, venture out to a faraway place where you will really enjoy your time with other singles who are adventure lovers.